The IBA has a clear mission: quality independent beer everywhere.
We're here to educate and influence for the Benefit of Australian independent brewers. In our events, programs and campaigns we advocate, lift awareness, ensure quality and drive member value.
Working closely with our members, the IBA plays a critical role in helping to level regulatory playing fields, promote the unique contribution Independent Brewers make to Australian life and ensure our sector works as smart as it does hard.
IBA membership gives you the opportunity to participate in the conversation, the strategy and to share in the wins. We work on your behalf, and our collective voice is stronger than ever. IBA members:
- Can use the Certified Indie Seal on their products and in their venues – helping to promote the Indie industry but also benefit from IBA consumer campaigns.
- Gain access to a wide range of resources ranging from job descriptions and food labelling guidelines to webinars on every topic from producing non-alcoholic beer to the future of the beer industry in Australia.
- Receive support and tools to participate in advocacy with government representatives.
- Brewery Members receive exclusive offers from Supply Chain/ Associate Partners.
- Free tickets to IBA Mash-Ups and discounted tickets to all other events.