The group is led by Justin Joiner and will provide insight and guidance on a variety of areas of hospitality operations. The idea being that many great brewers have little idea how to set up and run a hospitality venue, yet it is critical to most small breweries' business.
- Finance - A best practise guide to setting up a hospitality space in a brewery from a financial perspective - financial benchmarks/ separation from the wholesale business excise tax implications and management etc.
- People - A guide for employing hospitality staff - wage awards, visas, role descriptions, performance management etc.
- Training - a list of hospitality training providers and relevant courses in each state.
- Kitchen / restaurant operations - best practices guide to food safety, chef recruitment and training.
- Licensing, permits & compliance - a guide to navigating each state's licensing laws.
To get involved please email Justin on firstname.lastname@example.org