IBA PEOPLE PROJECT GROUP
The People group is led Richard Adamson, Founder of Young Henrys Brewery in Sydney and was formed to deliver benefits to members on Education, Workplace Health & Safety and wellbeing.
The group will build on the fantastic range of programs, information and resources that have been delivered over the last two year and continue to respond to opportunities and challenges of IBA members.
The overarching principle behind the education of our people is that there is a breadth of courses and materials available to deal with current and future skills shortages and to cover a range of skillsets and levels of competency that are required to ensure the success of our industry.
Key outcomes for the Group:
1. Cert IV in Artisan Fermented Products (Brewing) courses available in every state
2. Federal Government assistance for Trainee/Apprentice brewers and their employers
3. A guide for Brewers and their Employers seeking education (TAFE, IBD, Siebel etc)
4. Regular Mash-Up Sessions across the country
5. Maintenance of the IBASafe system
6. Regular mental health forums and a guide for healthy workplaces
Other than the current projects the IBA will soon issue a survey to members asking about their priorities and needs as valued members. This will inform the actions of all Project Groups and each will be asked to prioritise and publicise the resources they will deliver.
Timeline and Reporting
The group will provide the IBA Board with monthly updates and will also be shared with members.
To get involved please email Richard on [email protected]