The project group is led by Richard Adamson and the group's focus is to develop a plan for the IBA, which will deliver some benefits to members on education, WH&S and wellbeing.
- Cert IV in Artisan Fermented Products (Brewing) courses available in every state.
- Federal Government assistance for Trainee/Apprentice brewers and their employers.
- A guide for Brewers and their Employers seeking education (TAFE, IBD, Siebel etc).
- Regular Mash-Up Sessions across the country.
- Maintenance of the IBASafe system.
- Regular mental health forums and a guide for healthy workplaces (potential partnership with Heads Up).
To get involved please email Richard on email@example.com