The project group is comprised of
brewing professionals with solid
experience in judging beer competitions
and includes – Jayne Lewis, Richard Watkins, Shawn
Sherlock, and Michael Capaldo.
The aim of the technical project group is
to steer, guide and manage the annual
Indies Awards to ensure they provide a
relevant and useful benchmarking
vehicle to further improve the quality of
beer across the independent beer
- Deliver a new benchmark with the Indies Awards program annually.
- Work with Quality Project Group to develop sensory education and training.
- Ensuring good quality, tangible feedback is provided to the entrants of the Indies.
- Develop a key measure of Quality for each year’s Indies – based on results (scores, medal tally etc).
- Develop a pathway for the development of experienced and qualified judges.
For any questions please email Indies Event Manager Jason directly on firstname.lastname@example.org